Friday, May 30, 2014

Indexed Annuity vs Stock Market - The Real Story



Proper retirement income planning is a very simple mathematical equation - but the problem is that no one will ever tell you the order of the numbers.

Not anymore. Here is what I need you to do:

1. Find a calculator or simply a pen & paper. 
2. Now, watch my video.
3. Follow along using your own personal numbers.

This is as difficult as retirement income planning should be. Numbers do not lie, regardless of what you have been told in the past.

If retirees stopped and looked at the numbers - without emotion - they would be shocked. This is why every retiree we meet with asks me the same two questions:

"Matt, where were you ten years ago?"
"How come my current adviser never showed me this?"


You decide. Watch the video and call my team to discuss further.

Matt Nelson, president
Income For Life LLC
877-284-8929 toll free
www.IncomeForLife.org

No comments:

Post a Comment